Back and forth communication between you and your drivers is the cornerstone of your operation, and no one gives more reliable, flexible and affordable fleet dispatch to driver messaging options. From email that allows drivers to be closer to loved ones to custom forms such as manifests and bills of lading, PeopleNet does everything to make your communications more efficient and effective across the supply chain.
PeopleNet fleet dispatch to driver Messaging includes:
- Free, unlimited deferred messages between drivers and dispatchers. Because of the efficiency of the PeopleNet network, deferred messages piggyback on the next data call between the truck and dispatcher.
- Email that allows drivers to stay in close contact with dispatchers and loved ones when they're on the road. Personal driver email is free of charge.
- Preprogrammed standardized text messages that can be sent instantaneously between driver and dispatcher. Choose from more than 100 industry-standard messages.
- Forms messages that automate dialogs regarding everyday work tools like load assignments, routing instructions or proof of delivery. New forms can be created and edited via a scripting engine located within the PeopleNet Fleet Manager.
- Decision tree forms, which allow for simplified driver interaction by only asking drivers questions relative to the situation they are in and based upon prior questions.
- Signature capture and bar code capabilities through handheld devices that allow for proof of delivery and pickup, inventory management and more.